Friday, March 7, 2014

My husband I are watching TV http://www.lingeriesources.com/

Story two:
My husband I are watching TV.  When TV turns to show an actress who is Performing ballets, the husband says to me: “You’re extremely suitable for ballet
dancing." Secretly pleased! Thinking the husband must think I'm in good and sexy shape. But I want him to praise me directly, I pretend to be easy and ask
him: "why do you think so" Husband replies, “ballet dancer can't have a too large breast “.The tone is kind of serious. I almost fall down from the chair.
Then he said “I’m just kidding. You are so hot and enchanting in your Sexy Teddy Lingerie, would mind dress it for me now “
Story three:
Today, my husband and I are talking about budget problem, thinking we often spend our money disorderly. So we decide to get rid of it. At night, we go to
supermarket on line. I find my loving brand cookies. There are two kinds. Iplan to pick one . it is $0.5. Then my husband, standing by my side, reminds me
continuously, there is another one cost $0.4.
It seems that he is serious about our savings plan. Then we go to buy some Wholesale Lingerie, This time, I take his advance and want to pick a cheap one, he
stops me, and picks his love one which is more expensive. I laugh and say “you decide to save money, don’t you? “”Yes, but I need it, so that I have more
energy to earn more money “He replies seriously.
Story four:
In the morning, while I am brushing my hair in front of the mirror, I say to my husband,” If my husband comes back from work every day to cook dinner and do
laundry. And I just work and do nothing when I back home, how wonderful it will be.” At this moment, my husband goes my side and shakes me, saying: “Wake
up, wake up. It’s no dreamy time, we are late for work " he laughs naughtily .  I have to admit I'm totally defeated by my husband
 Candy color outfit is the most popular dress collocation this year. Fan BingBing wears a sapphire blue sweater with a noble and elegant scarf of the same
color series, matched a pink Sexy Leggings and a pair of boots, her various color collocation looks beautiful in every point of view.
2
Pink outfit is a collocation of sweet romantic style. It seems that thriving peach blossom on the face of Fan BingBing, look so lovely and fashionable. A
pink plaid skirt inside of the pink outfit is sure to catch the eyes of public.
3
Fan BingBing presented at a Benz car conference with a dark black look, all gave a fragrance of cool feeling. Chiffon jacket outside with v-shaped conjoined
pants in side showed a charming trendsetter .
4
Casual European style and contrast color collocation also is a favor by Fan BingBing. Orange hat extremely grabs the public eye. Sweater matched with coat as
well as leisure style sweatpants, definitely a lingeriesources Supply.
5
Light blue long sleeve shirt is a loose style interpretation. With dark black trousers and hat , highlights her excellent ability and fashion taste. Fan
BingBing is always in the top of fashion mountain.
6
Sapphire blue jumpsuits, a tie-in a dark look belt creats a high-waist outlook which releases a strong sense of retro style. Paired with sunglasses, a pair
of sandals, she comes with elegance and competence.
7
Elegant gown dress with a dark black shoulder-padded cowboy coat outside, graceful glamorous, chill and cool. She creates a new-brand casual style. The
shining big eyes, retro bag, what a beauty she is!
8
Grain plaid coat, the woolen material adds a plus to her sex. The black Hot Leggings design in the bottom creates more highlights. Not only is she still the
sexy, perfectly shows the hot leg line, She looks tall and attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment